Attention Bay Area community residents:
Elitecare Emergency Hospital of League City invites you to attend our Free AHA Hands-Only CPR class. Bay area community Moms, Dads, Nannies, Babysitters, Lifeguards, Restaurant Staff, Teachers or concerned citizens – this class is for you.
Please note that this class is Free to Bay Area residents only. Participants must live or work in Galveston County. If you live and work in Houston, check the availability of CPR Classes at Elitecare in Rice Village.
Our instructors teach the American Heart Association Heartsaver Hands-Only CPR with AED Training for Infants, Children, and Adults. The class also covers the Heimlich maneuver for choking victims as well. This class does not include first aid training and is not a BLS class for medical professionals.
Class Details & Policies
- Classes typically run 3-hours depending on attendance.
- Class size is limited to those that register online.
- Each individual must register to participate.
- Classes are available to those age 14 and up.
- Parent must accompany child under the age of 18*
- Classes start promptly at scheduled time.
- Snack or light breakfast available 10 minutes before class time.
If you have never been to our ER before, please allow us the opportunity to give you a 5-minute tour.
If you are unable to attend the class, kindly inform us as soon as possible. Otherwise, no-shows will not be allowed to re-book.