- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide
that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by security practices.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- Elite Care – League City does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through our website, we may gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or stanford.edu, if you are connecting from Stanford University’s domain);
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. We use a tool, Google Analytics, to collect and summarize this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for proper analysis.
Personal Information Voluntarily Submitted
If you choose to provide us with personal information — for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a survey — we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
We retain the information only for as long as necessary to respond to your question or request, in most cases no longer than three months. Any personal information is subsequently destroyed securely and according to facility policy.